Linggo, Disyembre 7, 2014

What Added More to My Joy

Sa Aking Mga Minamahal,
As my mission comes close to its end, it's never been that easy. I remember watching The District this week and it's true that like in my first few months, it seems like there were so many baptisms and now that I think I'm being the best missionary that I can be, it's been much harder but I know that I'm perfectly in God's care and I continue to learn and grow. I'm very grateful to be serving here and developing Christlike attributes. Always remember that Heavenly Father loves you and that I love you too! I'm happy that all of you are doing great as well!
2 Now these sons of Mosiah were with Alma at the time the angel first appeared unto him; therefore Alma did rejoice exceedingly to see his brethren; and what added more to his joy, they were still his brethren in the Lord; yea, and they had waxed strong in the knowledge of the truth; for they were men of a sound understanding and they had searched the scriptures diligently, that they might know the word of God. :)
I'm in a hurry! Enjoy the photos from our last Pday with Sister Lee at the science museum. Sister Lee is hilarious and I love her. So much fun with all the missionaries here in Macau!
Love,
Sister Posadas


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento