Linggo, Marso 29, 2015

Stand in the Light

Ang Aking Minamahal na Pamilya,

How are you all doing? Last week was surprisingly depressing numerically for me and Sister Valenzuela but we still had a very good week as we continue to apply Elder Ballard's plan even though we weren't able to have immediate results but we are still very optimistic that as we stay faithful, obedient, and persistent, we will see those efforts sooner. It just feels really good that at the end of the day, we're still happy because we know we did our best and that the Lord is with us. We are excited for the coming weeks because we know that God will continue to pour out His blessings! Yesterday, Sister Valenzuela were so blessed to have a pullback and we gave her a church tour. By the way, we are now giving church tours in the newly opened Welcome Center in the Wan Chai church. (It's so cool now!!!) It's an awesome spiritual yet simple experience. My companion and I's favorite part is taking them to the sacrament hall and staying there for just a couple of minutes is so powerful then the visitors start tearing up and you just know that they've felt it, the peace, the love, the Spirit. They have definitely felt God's love encircling around them and that is my testimony that God loves His children. 

We attended a devotional from the Christensen's. Brother Christensen wrote the book How You Measure Your Life and it's not based from our achievements but it's about investing our time in what really matters most- our families and how we are able to solve problems and how we are able to help others become better people and all about our devotion and discipleship with our God. So think about where you're at now with your life.

Guess what, Sister Valenzuela is moving to Macau tomorrow! Why so soon? It was just so painful because we were both enjoying the work. She's just awesome and she's a great learner who's really humble and teachable. I love her because she gets me when I'm being hard on her (in a good and loving way of course) because she definitely needs to learn exact obedience and the most important things early in the mission. We had so much fun together though. I love her so much but then we have to part ways and I can't believe I'm getting my eleventh companion. Isn't that too many? It's so crazy and fun. I really don't know what God's plan is for me but I'm still grateful for this opportunity that God has put me in. I have learned so much from all my companions and it's an opportunity to share and help those who are around us stand in the light and be our very best selves. I know that this gospel is true!
May we all stand in the light and may it show in your eyes that you are seeking the Lord each day. I'm grateful for the deep abiding testimony that I have acquired here for our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I know that They love us and that this is Their work. The Atonement is real. It worked for me and it continues to work for me everyday. Let it work for you. Because my Savior did everything for me, I am willing to give my all because I love Him. I will choose the Lord's way as my own. I will live what I believe and I will be a light to all around me. I know these things are true and I share all these in the sacred name of Jesus Christ, Amen.


P.S.
Photos from last Pday with my super awesome companion, Sister Valenzuela. She's so special because she's my baby and she's growing too fast that she has to leave. Haha. She'll love Macau. The Lord needs her there.
..and photos this morning at the Temple! It was so refreshing and so good! I love it! I'm excited to visit Cebu Temple soon! See you all soon! I can't wait to hug you all!

If you want God to have a good laugh, you can tell him your plans. :D -heard that from the Asia Women's Conference this week!

I love you all.

Love,
Sister Posadas

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento