Huwebes, Agosto 29, 2013

Time Flies on Wings of Lightning

Tadah! I can't believe that it's almost four months since I got my mission call!!! Now the countdown begins... Four weeks to go, four more Sundays, and twenty-nine days to be exact until I enter the Missionary Training Center. I just can't explain how I'm feeling right now. I think dinosaurs are starting to grow inside my tummy, maybe this is just anxiety and excitement all at the same time but hey, they say it's normal. :3  


I just want to share what my best friend, Sister Reniva (now serving in Utah Salt Lake City Temple Square Mission) sent to me in her last email, strong and inspiring words from Elder Jeffrey R. Holland, an apostle of the Lord, who got to visit them said: "Your mission will never come back again. Don't miss it, embrace it- every bit of it. Love every single minute of it because it will never come again."

I loved what he said. I will do my best there and work like it's my last day everyday. I know it won't be easy, it might be pretty scary there and at times I feel inadequate, I think of Him and just like the prophet Ammon in Alma 26:12:

 12 Yea, I know that I am anothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will bnot boast of myself, but I will cboast of my God, for in his dstrength I can do all ethings; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever. 

I've learned to trust in God for in His strength, I know I can do all things. President Thomas S. Monson, the living prophet, said: "When we are on the Lord's errand, we are entitled to His help." I know that God has indeed prepared me for this!

Today, I had a flashback of my childhood and my youth and all of those I've been through up to this moment. I couldn't be more grateful enough because I've truly felt our Heavenly Father's love throughout all these years. :') 

Love,
Sister Posadas

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento