Lunes, Abril 6, 2015

The Last

Akong Gihigugmang Pamilya,

First of all, I would like to congratulate Ayan for receiving his mission call. My companion and I shouted for joy when we learned that he's going to Phils. Cauayan Mission. My companion, Sister Neri, is from Nueva Vizcaya and I've heard so much about Cauayan Mission and how nice the people are there. I've made good friends from people there and I know they're going to take care of you. I am so happy for you. Serving the Lord is a huge blessing and an opportunity of a lifetime. You'll be miraculous, Elder Posadas. 

Today's my last Pday and the past few days have been bittersweet. There's just so much LOVE from the people that I've served here. I'm humbled and grateful for it was such an honor and wonderful privilege to represent my Savior Jesus Christ and bring the gospel to God's children here in Hong Kong. This has been such an unforgettable and remarkable journey and I will live by the things learned here and I will share the stories of faith, love, and hope to my family and future family.

The greatest miracle that happened here in the mission is the change I had in myself. I will never be the same again. I am His greatest investigator here and because of that, I rejoice in our Savior's Atonement. It's redeeming and enabling power is beyond comprehension and I know that it's real and it is for everyone. 

Our Heavenly Father expects us to progress in this mortal world. He will give us all that He has because we are His children born to be kings and queens someday. Thinking of how happy we will live with Him and with our families gives me excitement and is my life's greatest goal. If we want to be in Celestial Kingdom, we need to abide the Celestial Law. We need to be exactly obedient and commit ourselves in following Christ's example, and I will follow Him. 

I know that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ live. They love us with a perfect love. I know that Prophet Joseph Smith is a true prophet of God and I know that Pres. Thomas S. Monson is His living prophet. I know that the Book of Mormon is true and I know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the Lord's kingdom once established here on earth in preparatory for the coming of the Messiah and I look forward to that day.

I'm pleased to see my family and watch General Conference with them. Isn't it a great way to start my RM life? I am in His hands. We all are. 

I love you all! Thank you so much! You are the best!


Until we meet again,
Sister Posadas

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento