Lunes, Marso 30, 2015

The Power of Faith

My Dearest Family,

How are you all doing?

I've been studying more about faith and I was reminded again that faith is a gift of God that comes from obedience and yesterday, we learned about the faith cycle that after being obedient, we receive blessings and sometimes we receive trials and that's usually the time that we question God why He gives us trials when we are being obedient and these trials are just blessings that we often fail to recognize because those trials help us rely and be more dependent on God and when we faithfully overcome those with God's help, we gain confidence in God because of His divine help and then our faith increases and also we become more obedient and it's just amazing! We, human, tend to have a lot of doubts and fears but as we put our complete trust and confidence in God, He will help us and we are able to do the things that He wants us to accomplish. He works according to our faith. And faith increases through diligent scripture study, prayer, dedicated service, and obedience to the promptings of the Holy Ghost and to the commandments! How fast those 18 months went by and I remember during my first month, I thought of how hard this mission is and how hard it can even be but eventually, I got used to it haha but it's just a miraculous thing that I was able to survive this long haha but the most important thing was that I was able to learn for myself that no matter what happens, it wouldn't be that hard with God's help as I continue to exercise greater faith in Him. He is always there. He has always been there and will always be there. We learn so much about miracles in the Book of Mormon that were wrought because of great faith. We walk by faith all time. Our probation time here on earth requires a lot of faith for us to be able to come back to our Heavenly Father and I'm grateful being able to invite people to come unto Christ and have faith in Him and in His Atonement. 

I just love the Atonement of our Savior. I will never get tired of talking and sharing about our Savior Jesus Christ and His Atonement until the day I die! My testimony of His Atonement grew even more here and it's something very dear to me and it's the most beautiful gift and the most glorious thing that our Father in Heaven gave and that is just the reason why I'm here to share and invite them to come unto Christ that they too can receive His perfect love and that they too can be forgiven, cleansed, transformed, and be sanctified by His body and blood. 
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends". (John 15:8). I'm very grateful that He considered me as one of His friends and we are all His friends. Remembering Him and keeping Him in the forefront of my mind and in my life gives me a perfect brightness of hope and I know that despite of my countless weaknesses and imperfections, I can do all things because of Him. I am confident that He will continue to bless me for the rest of my life and help me to be a light to those who are around me as I continue to exercise greater faith and be obedient- there's no other way! :) 

There are countless miracles happening each day that comes because of faith. I'm very grateful for everyday and for everything. I just love being here. I love Hong Kong, the missionaries, the members, and all of those people that we meet. People remind me that I'm coming home soon and when they do remind me, it makes me sad. I know that I will go home with a broken heart missing this mission but I will go home with a happy heart knowing that I've served Him with my very best and I will forever be a missionary!

I know that our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ live and that They loves us with an infinite love. I know that the gospel is so true! 

Thank you so much. You are such great examples to me! You are amazing and I love you all so much!  

*will be busy next Pday cause it's a statutory holiday! We got to work, work, work even on a Pday! :p

Love,
Pa Jimuih / Po Jiemei
Sister Posadas


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento