Linggo, Oktubre 27, 2013

To Bring The World His Truth

(was supposed to send this last week)

Hi everyone!
It's been a blast! I can't believe we're leaving the MTC tomorrow and off to our mission area. Last night's devotional was bittersweet but we're all excited to embark to a new journey. This is just an ending of a new beginning.

The whole Missionary Training Experience was one of the bests so far. I learned so much that it CHANGED me and help me grow. Our teachers Sister Maala and Brother Roda taught us a lot of things in the district. In 12 days, we were molded as we get ready to go on the real battle field. Practice teachings, lessons, devotionals, etc. It was really a tight schedule and it wasn't easy at all. Haha. What I love the most is that I learned to rely on the Lord, to recognize and follow the promptings of the Spirit. And it's something that I personally have to work hard for. Can you believe how much praying we do in a day? I was like, what's happening to me?! Who am I? I love who I am right now! Haha. 

President and Sister Beck and all the other leaders and teachers showed their love for us and they always inspire us. I am so grateful for that. Not only our spirits were full during our stay there but also our tummies as well are always happy! :) I've met a lot of wonderful souls too! I love my friends there, all the other missionaries especially my district mates. They're amazing! They're so funny and like I said, their testimonies are hard core and we help each other a lot. My girls (roommates) and I got so close also that we knew we've met already before in the pre existence. We got to share our deepest secrets and desires. I will never forget the sweetest moment we had together at the Temple. It was really beautiful. I love them all so much. I will surely miss all of them!

The only time I got homesick was when we had choir practice and we sang Love Is Spoken Here. BURN!! We saw our mission parents in the MTC crying and I missed my mom and dad, the entire family, I missed home. Everyone started crying and so did I. I just love my family! Both at home and all those I consider as my family. :) 


"YOU ONLY PASS THIS WAY ONCE." ..it only happens once that I'm totally set apart from the world so this entire experience is just an opportunity of a lifetime and it can never come back again! This is the Lord's time and we're not gonna waste this precious time of His. We're here to bring the world His truth. That's why I am here. Missionary work is great and I love it! Without a doubt in my mind and in my heart, I know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is true. The gospel is true. It's a gospel of love. A gospel of second chances and happy endings. And it's all we need in this life as we prepare to meet God. It will make us better, it will make us happy, it will help us through life's challenges. I love the Book of Mormon. It is really true! For my friends who haven't read it yet, I encourage you to do so and ponder on it then pray and ask God sincerely if it is true. He hears and answers all our prayers. I know that He lives and that He loves us. ALWAYS. :)

Here are a few photos from the MTC. We only have a scheduled time to take photos and that's it. Haha. Most of the photos are with my companion, Sister Estrada and the Enos district.  

PS. please forward email to other friends. I dont have everyone's email! 

Love and prayers,
Sister Posadas


\

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento