Linggo, Hunyo 22, 2014

Strawberry-unity

Aking Minamahal na Pamilya,


It was a wonderful week! We were on fire! I couldn't believe how miraculous this week was despite that our patience and faith were tried and as my companion and I stretched our faith even more, we were indeed grateful and were humbled because we achieved our goals. We were trying to incorporate everything we've learned lately from the Zone Conference and Zone Training in the work by focusing on the small and simple things because those matter a lot. 

I love how my companion teaches as I do feel the love she has for our investigators and we are working more on how we will be more in tune with the Spirit and I am also constantly praying to have more charity and love within me. It was also a wonderful privilege to share about UNITY with my companion during Zone Training. We can do all things if we have perfect unity and that's when we learn to see with one eye and have hearts knit together in love. Read Mosiah 18:21. It's amazingl how success have been doubled because of unity! 

We can do hard things, even the impossible. We can stretch ourselves more and push ourselves to our potentials. Drop fear and have faith. We can always ask for God's help and He will help us. He has helped all His children even from the time of Adam so why will He not help us now? Just continue to do hard things, even if you may not be able to do it well at first, but you will, and you can. :)


Fun Facts:
- When we're stressed under the heat, I tell my companion: "C'mon, let's grab a strawberry milkshake!" It's just so funny how strawberry makes her ecstatic! Good thing, we didn't get to have milkshakes this week and instead had some strawberry jam as an alternative! :)

Shout-out:
Thonette, we are celebrating Baby Jaana here! We got free sweet treats from a member who had a baby shower haha. 

I love you all!

Until we meet again,


Sister Posadas


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento