Biyernes, Nobyembre 7, 2014

Be Where The Lord Can Find You

My Beloved Family,

Guess what, I'm back in Hong Kong with my two wonderful companions- Sister Contado and Sister Aro. I'm now in a threesome. How cool is that? :) We are serving both Victoria 2nd and Peninsula 2nd branches. I will surely miss Macau and that week that I'll be leaving, the members and the investigators have been feeding me and my companion. They were so sweeeet and we were able to have referrals with those meal appointments! What a miracle! 

I am very excited to be back here in Hong Kong. I'm very grateful that I got to see the members and recent converts in Island 2nd branch because it was district conference. The talks were all about member-missionary work. It was amazing! Missionary work is truly not solely our responsibility as missionaries but it is for the members. I know that sharing the gospel with others will not only bless our lives but others lives as well. I'm also so excited to go back and use social media to share the gospel online too! We are so blessed to have technology. We should use it to share the gospel to hasten the work of salvation because the adversary is using it to lead people astray. 

We had zone conference this week and it was spiritually uplifting and edifying! I love what President Hawks shared that we have to be where the Lord can find you. I am grateful waking up everyday knowing that this is exactly where the Lord wants me to be and this is what He wants me to be doing. I know that this gospel we are sharing is true. We have a Heavenly Father who loves you more than your ability to comprehend. We've had so many miracles this week! The Lord's tender mercies are all around us so be where the Lord can find you. :)

I'll share more next week. I love you all.

PS
- Who says Aaron is the only one who can get to Italy? Haha. Well, we have it in Macau too because everything is still Made in China. ;)
- That's Baylor, our favorite baby! She has the sweetest smile and she smiles every time! 

Love,
Sister Posadas




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento