Linggo, Marso 16, 2014

I thought I just got myself into this for 18 months...

...but it seems that this is for a lifetime, forever, for all time and eternity!!!! That's what I've learned from the meeting with Elder Holland last Tuesday.
I'm grateful for this opportunity to receive counsel from him and from other leaders. I prayed and fasted before that meeting (Elder Holland's amazing. He's bold and his words are piercing) and I'm grateful that I was spiritually prepared because it was more of an instruction for me (wala kaayo ko naigo ba hehe). I was edified!!!
I've learned that I am God's greatest investigator. I have learned so much here and Elder Holland wants that this mission must be the most defining moment in our lives and it has been for me. This mission means everything to me and I should invest everything I have heard. I was in tears when Elder Holland said, "You have no right to desecrate that image". I have felt His love so much and I've come soooooo close to God here in my mission. I've witnessed a lot of miracles and yes, there's no turning back anymore even after my mission. I am a disciple of Jesus Christ and will forever be! I love being a missionary! God has given me all that I need and I should do my very best here because I'm never ever getting a chance like this. Not ever.
Sister Reniva's home! Nemevie Reniva is one of my best friends and I'm grateful for her awesome example. If it not because of her, I might not be a missionary right now. I have a lot of plans before. I was very much confused haha and I won't forget when she told me, "Learn to say no to what's good for what's best." so I prayed about considering serving a mission (again). So this is the answer! :) I'm also grateful for all her encouragement and her love.
It has been a terrific week! President Hawks reminded us what he heard Elder Holland said thrice last week: "If you expect them, you will get them. If you don't expect, you won't get them." Isn;t that powerful? I guess that will work in every aspect of our life as we seek for it prayerfully. Prayers are very simple yet powerful. Great faith is directly proportional to great miracles.
I've witnessed a lot of miracles this week! Our investigators came back this week and Dea's going to be baptize this month!
I know that God loves all His children. He speaks to us continually that is why we have a living prophet today! The Gospel of Jesus Christ has been restored! I know that Jesus Christ lives. He is our Savior and Redeemer. I am forever grateful for His Atonement.
God bless you all. Continue to be miraculous. I love you, I really do.
Until we meet again,
Sister Posadas
Fun facts:
1. We got to have like a class picture of China Hong Kong Mission. So cool! All of the missionaries here in China Hong Kong got to be with Elder Holland! It was a wonderful opportunity! (this time, I got to shake his hand and a beso-beso with Sister Holland heehee)
2. They think I'm sixteen!!! Can you believe that? And that I can make it into the movies! The latter part is very outlandish and impossible. I wonder how come my family thinks I'm mature in my photos but people here think I'm way younger than my age haha. PM if you wanna know the secret to youthful glow! ;)
3. I have a new little friend. Her name's Alyanna. She's the only primary in Victoria 2nd branch, Saturday family. We get along well though I can't really understand everything she says haha. Our last conversation was about dinosaurs! She's so adorable! Btw, Sister Serrano told me that the little girl who drew me from the branch where she serves still remembers me. I think her name's Jillian. I love kids. I miss them. There aren't a lot of children in where I serve so I make the most of my encounters with them. :p
Shoutouts: Thank you for all the mail! I feel so loved!!! <3

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento