Lunes, Marso 10, 2014

I Stand All Amazed

...but I'm sitting right now though :) February was a terrific month! I never thought March could be even better! :)
President Tai, the district president said, "Miracles come if we have faith. Miracles come if we ask. Miracles come because He trusts you".
  I bet you all heard of the news that the Hong Kong China Temple is now open on a Sunday (once every quarter). Isn't that amazing? For the first time in history, out of 150+ temples operating worldwide. Hong Kong China Temple was opened last Sunday, March 16. It's a historical event and Mommy Sol, one of the members in Pen2 where I had an exchange said to us, "Anak, part ako ng history!" Nakakatuwa diba? Our hearts were filled with joy and gratitude for this answered prayer. We had a special conference for the International District. All the branches with most Filipinos were there. The Temple is opened on a Sunday for the Filipinos & Indonesians who don't have other days off aside from Sunday. It was a very wonderful sacrament meeting. We were filled with the Spirit. Can you believe I was in tears like the entire sacrament meeting because of the testimonies and talks that I've heard! It's really amazing. I'm also very grateful for the faith and example of the members and leaders here. Heavenly Father trusts them and He knows that they'll put the Temple into good use. I stand all amazed because God really loves and cares for all His children :)
 The universe is vast, there are billions of worlds, billions of people, and everyday we get to pass through hundreds of faces in this crowded city and isn't it amazing how God really knows each one of us? He is mindful of us. He knows our needs. And he hears and answers all our prayers individually and collectively :) He definitely understands the circumstance of our Filipino sisters here and out of necessity, He opened the Temple especially for them. My faith and testimony has been strengthened so much that God really loves all His children and that He lives! The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is a global church, it is for everyone. We are all equal in His sight. I know that this is His true church!
 Sister Mabunga and I got to witness a lot of miracles too! Sometimes I ask myself, am I worthy for those miracles? Have I had enough faith? It's really good to ponder on those things. Anyway,
we have a mormon.org referral!!! Amazing!!! Everytime we get a referral, our faces light up immediately and our smiles are like this --> :)))) Now, a self-referral's a first! Sister Elizabeth is amazing! She is super golden! She's been an ivestigator before here and in the Philippines. We were with her during the special conference and we toured her around the Temple. She was so happy too! We have learned so much from her experience and her testimony of prayer which also strengthened ours. :')
Thus, never ever underestimate the power of prayer!
And today we are going to the Temple! Hooray! :)
Attached are photos since February: birthday photos from Sister Dequilla, Sister Capucion and Sister Walker :) at the Temple with our amazing investigator :) and some photos with me and my comp and random selfies :))
I will be replying to your emails next week. Family first, dear friends~ because they don't email me that much hahaha!
I sure love you all.
Sincerely,
Sister Posadas
                                 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento