Linggo, Oktubre 19, 2014

#LDSConf

Dearest loved ones,
 
I loved the conference! It was wondeful, truly edifying. My prayer is that we would all act courageously upon the things that we have received from the counsels of God's chosen servants. I know the church is true and I know that we have a living prophet today. I love President Thomas S. Monson and I'm very grateful for him. I know that as we continue to heed the counsels of prophets, we will surely have happiness and peace amidst the opposition around us. Stay strong. Hold on to the faith.
 
I love our Savior Jesus Christ. I know that He lives and that He loves us. Make use of the sanctifying power of the His Atonement as we repent and improve everyday. May we all walk the path as Jesus Christ did. He walked in perfect obedience. I know that Heavenly Father loves you more than what you can comprehend so cheer up! :)
 
Thank you so much for everything. You are awesome I love you.
 
PS
I don't know where I'll be in the next general conference. ;)
 
Love,
Sister Posadas



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento