Miyerkules, Disyembre 24, 2014

A New Normal

Dear Family and Friends:

I love you all! 

We're starting to freeze right now and we're coping out with finding outside the cold and we're grateful that we are enduring it. This week has been really remarkable as we work out on our new plans and actions for this month and strive to have the new normal and be consistent in doing the extraordinary by doing more. We usually have our 'normal' thing but then I wouldn't go back to my 'normal' life after mission because this is the new normal for me now and for my companions.

It's been truly amazing that we are able to talk about Christmas naturally with the people we meet on the streets and focus on the true meaning of Christmas as we discover and embrace The Gift, God's Gift to all of us- our Savior, Jesus Christ through the Book of Mormon.

I used to be very preoccupied with events happening and gifts to give during Christmas season but truly, I've had my most meaningful Christmases here in the mission as it is very humble out here. I think of what I could offer to Jesus Christ and to Heavenly Father and that is to give my all, and my will to Them. Their will be done, not mine. 

I invite you to think of what you could offer up to Jesus Christ and to our Heavenly Father and I promise you that you will be able to feel more of God's love this season.

I am praying for all of you and for all of those who are afflicted by the typhoon and I know that God is mindful of His children because everyone's been praying for them too. In this life, we will be having a lot of huge typhoons, lightnings, and storms that will come our way that will make us strong like most of the tress out there. It's just made to be that way but whatever happens, the Savior promised us that we will be able to find peace in Him.

 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder; and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counselor, The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace

SHOUT-OUT:
Happy Birthday, Aaron and Monica. Know that I always love you.

P.S.
I dreamed about Monica and Ayan receiving their calls. Olonggapo and New York. Haha. Because those places were running through my mind as I read the Liahona issue this month and hearing stories from my comp
P.P.S.
We can use Skype this Christmas Day, How does that sound? :)


Love,
Sister Posadas

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento