Miyerkules, Disyembre 24, 2014

The Christmas Story

Dearest Family and Friends,

This one will be short because I sent dad a long email of love (or chastisement). Haha. I love you, dad!

Christmas decorations are all over Hong Kong and my companions and I kept on seeing a lot of glittering snowmen, reindeer, trees, etc. but it is only at the Wan Chai church where there's a nativity decoration and it's sad to know that a lot are not aware of the true meaning of Christmas so we must continue to #ShareTheGift. Photo attached below is what happened this week when two Sikh preachers from India were drawn by the nativity scene. Isn't that awesome? I guess they heard a familiar ring within them.

We will never get tired of hearing The Christmas Story. It is a story that filled us with hope, love, and peace. This season there's an abundance of that Christ Spirit and may that Spirit stay within us for the coming new year and the rest of our lives. Sometimes we are overwhelmed with things and we feel incapable of doing such things but we are just brought to a heightened devotion to our God.  

I just loved the Christmas Devotional. It was beautiful! 
I love my Heavenly Father and my Savior Jesus Christ. Thinking about them all the time strengthens me and helps me follow the guideposts They have set for us.
Always remember that you are a loving child of God with a divine inheritance. We are eternal beings. Remember His invitation to follow His example and through His Atonement, we can do all things. I bear witness to you that that 
is really true.

I have so much love for all of you. 
He loves you even more- even more than what you can comprehend.

Sad that our tripanionship will end this week and that 
Sister Polidario will be leaving this Friday but still thankful for whatever God wants us to learn this time! 

Until we meet again,

Sister Posadas

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento